I've had an awful headache all day so I haven't gotten much done, unfortunately. But I have tons to do tomorrow, so I pray I feel a lot better by then! So, I just found out Kristin and I have the same Spring Break. How excited am I?? I pray everything will work out so that we can see each other, and Cook, if she wants to/can. :] I miss my Mercy girls!!
Friday night Mer & I went to Shanda & Scott's for the night. We stayed up late watching movies and talking/catching up, so it was really good. I watched the Titans play last night . . . they lost. :[ But how thankful I am for all the money they donated for the games they did win!
Tomorrow consists of calling to get an appointment, sitting on hold with the help desk at school, class, returning & exchanging books, class, and lots & lots of reading in between all those things. Keeping busy, keeping busy. I just have to remember my goals and know that this will all pay off one day in the near future.
Goodnight!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment