Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wow, it has definitely been a long time since I have updated.

My buddy Ally graduated! I'm so proud of her. She has overcome so much and God has definitely done a work in her life. It is weird though because I don't really know but a couple of the girls left in the house. Everyone I was there with has graduated now except one or two people. Time sure does fly.

I've been having trouble sleeping, like I am right now. It took me a while to fall asleep, and then I slept for 2 hours and now I'm wide awake. A couple nights I have stayed up all night not being able to sleep at all. Not fun. Although, the other night when I couldn't sleep, I was staying up at Mer's in Boone, and she has this incredible balcony that overlooks the mountains. Since I couldn't sleep, I went and sat out there and watched the sun rise! It was amazing. I just sat there and spent some time with God. It felt good just to sit in his creation and watch His hand at work.

Some changes are probably going to be happening in my life. There is a lot of uncertainty at this point, but I know it's all in God's hands.

I have a class in the morning, then a paper to write, and 3 exams, and I will be done with the semester. I am not looking forward to studying for exams, though.

Well, I guess I will try to at least get some rest . . . sleep is questionable at this point. Goodnight:]

No comments:

Post a Comment