Tuesday, August 25, 2009

excited.

Lately I've just been excited about life. And there's lots to be excited about . . . so much changing and coming and going and just so much to thank God for. I am doing the Run for Mercy in October in STL so I am excited to see my sisters and excited to raise money for Mercy. Speaking of which, we are going to do a Pampered Chef fundraiser for Mercy so if you are interested let me know. Mercy can get 15% and possibly more of what we sell. So think of all the bdays, weddings, Christmas, etc and help give back to a place well worth our money.

School starts tomorrow and I start my new "nanny" job. A little nervous about going to my classes, but trying to be more excited than nervous.

It is late and I have to get up early, so I'll keep this short and simple. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment